Monday, April 22, 2013
                                                                            

                                                                              
\
 
Flowers
Nothing says "I love you" more than flowers. When I look around and see my family trying to ensure I have a wonderful birthday, I know that I am blessed.
As moms, we give so much... that sometimes we don't even put ourselves in the equation when we take care of our families.
Being a parent is a selfless undertaking however, we deserve happiness and personal success as well.
 
I've met so many moms and dads who are not doing what they wanted to do with their lives because they only think of their families. Moms who wanted to be nurses or doctors. Dads who wanted to play sports or be entrepreneurs, but were afraid of the uncertainty of success or possible lack of income. What have you given up as a parent? What dreams did you have as a child? Have you achieved those dreams? How or why not?
 
These answers lie within all of us. I realized years ago that my goal is to make myself proud and my children. I take that decision seriously. I am grateful for the process of figuring out what I am doing and want in my life, including being a mom.
 
Have a great day!!!