Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Can You Hear Me? Communicating with our Children

Hello Fellow Great Parents!! I am always encouraged when I learn about our challenges as parents in my work! I enjoy speaking to parents daily. There seems to be a trend among the parents I speak to, that there is a lack of communication with their children.

I assure parents that there is a way to repair challenging relationships with our children. I assure parents of little ones that they have the power to ensure that they have a lasting relationships with their children.

My interview on Ebru Today talk show yesterday offered some key points on Communicating With Our Children.

Check it out here.

Interview Monday February 11, 2013- Communication with Children
YouTube - Videos from this email
 
 
I challenge you to reach out to me through my website www.optimisticexpectations.org, request a copy of the first chapter of my book. Email me at coachkumari@gmail.com with your name, email address, home state, and cell number. I am offering FREE Parenting Coaching Consultations as well as a FREE copy of my book Real Talk: Ten Parenting Strategies to Raise Confident Successful Children. Follow me on twitter @ParentingExpert for FREE daily parenting tips.
Have a FABULOUS day!!!