Monday, June 3, 2013

Happy Monday!!!

It's a beautiful day!! Those who are in my inner circle know that I always send out textes of my experiences with my 20 year old, (who always sends me flowers and gifts in the mail from college on no special occasion..but it being a Tuesday) and my 5 year old in his memorable moments called "My Ethan, My Ethan".. Well Last nite as Ethan fell asleep he whispered to me .."mommy can I have a hundred kisses and hug me real tight, don't ever let me go... Ever!" It melted my heart. 

So I want to ask all the loving parents today.. What is the sweetest or nicest thing your children has said to you or done for you that made you feel good.. Proud... And made your heart warm? 
Our kids are awesome!! 

Please post your comments for me on twitter @ParentingExpert or on Facebook (Kumari Ghafoor-Davis) on my page!! 

Would love to hear from you !!! 

Have a gracious Monday!!!